College of Health Sciences/School of Nursing Building
500 W. University Avenue
El Paso, TX 79968
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:00 AM to 4:30PM
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
– UTEP's College of Health Sciences Advising Office!
At the Student Support Center we are dedicated to providing a quality advising experience. This website is intended to act as a supplement to the advising services offered to College of Health Sciences (CHS) students. It aims to provide students with the tools and resources needed to make the best academic decisions possible.
Our Academic Advisors assist CHS Students with the following:
- Academic Advising
- Changing Majors
- Applying for Graduation
- Improving Academic Performance
- Updating Personal Degree Plans
- Understanding Course Requirements
- Answering General Questions about CHS and UTEP Policy
To see an Academic Advisor:
- Call 747-7280 to make an appointment.
- Arrive at room 200 of the Health Sciences / School of Nursing at least five minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Sign-in at the College of Health Sciences sign-in sheet at the front counter.
- Fill out the Student Request Form located next to the sign-in sheet.
- Ring the Bell.
- Wait for assistance – we will be with you as soon as possible.
Walk-ins are currently accepted, but it is strongly recommended that you make an appointment.
The Student Support Center Stops Seeing Walk-Ins at 4:30 PM. Only students with appointments will be assisted after that time.